Wednesday 11 May 2011

The Situation's Dad: My Son 'Broke My Heart'

"We can't say we're entirely surprised, now that Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino is raking in the dough on 'Jersey Shore,' that his family wants a piece of the pie. TMZ sat down with The Situation's father, Frank Sorrentino, as he vented about the son who "broke [his] heart." Although Sorrentino Sr. claims that his hardships stemmed from a "bad childhood," The Situation didn't exactly make things easier for his dad.

"He created more situations for me in my life than the name he gave himself," he told TMZ. "He put me in more confrontations than any boy I ever had."
Sorrentino Sr., fondly recalls one of these "situations" that occurred after he had asked a friend to give his son a summer job at his construction company.

"He's a young guy, he's working up there with some 30 some 40-year old women," he explained. "He caught the attention of one of them. She decides she wants to suck his d--k."

The Situation received oral sex from his co-worker before the two were caught. But instead of owning up to his temptations, The Situation reportedly filed a sexual harassment suit against the woman.

"I put my b-lls on the line for you a hundred times, f--kin' a 100 times, when you couldn't ... When you get to the top and you forget where you come from somebody should remind you. I just want to remind you." Sorrentino said. But the 'Jersey Shore' star's dad may have an ulterior motive for his recent rant. In the interview, he mentions that after asking his son for a "favor," The Situation would rather that his dad go on welfare -- indicating that the "favor" was of the monetary variety."(PopEater)

No comments:

Post a Comment