Thursday 19 May 2011

Turk's Secret Word Of The Day!!!!

WIN, WIN, WIN - Firs person in this comment box to unscramble the secret word of the day will win a VIP night for them and 4 frinds for Fahrenheit Friday at the Dome to include : Getting in for free, access to the VIP area and a drink on us :) You must use all the letters and create the word I have in studio. If you have won in the past two weeks you can not win right now...please give someone else a chance. GOOD LUCK!!!

Secret word - I-C-G-N-N-N-C-E-O-R

8 comments:

  1. omg we both said it at the same time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly wins! I'll just work instead. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Dave, concerning is right. Please send me your info with your full name and phone number for our prize sheet. turk@1013thebounce.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it's ok with you I'll decline. Kelly, wins?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, thanks you Dave. Kelly if you would like to go please send me your full name and phone number at turk@1013thebounce.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laryssa Kryzaniwsky concerning

    ReplyDelete